MSCTek successfully competes for the best talent!
If you see a position that interests you, please click here and send us a link to your LinkedIn profile.
If you don’t see a position that interests you, click here to let us know how you can make a difference at MSCTek!
Working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on interesting projects. Often, we take on new product development with enterprise clients. Our smaller clients rely upon us to manage their entire IT operations. Our large clients trust us to build their large, mission-critical systems
.NET Senior Software Developer
We are looking for experienced .NET developers to join our team. Our goal is to find talented people with a passion for technology. We typically use the Microsoft stack, but occasionally we leverage other tech stacks.
Duration: Full-time position; possible contract to start (contract-to-hire)
Location: Partial-remote position; some work must be performed on-site in Geneva, IL
Process: Send us your LinkedIn & GitHub links via our Contact Us Page, then we will contact you for a phone screen followed by face-to-face interview.
This is a unique employment opportunity for a talented individual with a strong development background in .NET, C#, MVC, React. As a member of our application development team you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects over time. Our boutique consulting company, MSCTek.com, creates web and mobile applications (using Xamarin) for a handful of clients. We have a thriving custom software development shop that needs your help!
- Several years of .NET Developer experience using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- SQL – Decent knowledge
- Self-directed, strong desire to learn, and a great customer service attitude
- A nice person 🙂
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience using client-side frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Cloud development experience (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with containerization platforms (Docker)
- BS in Computer Science or related Microsoft certifications
Why this opening is special:
Career growth – You help develop and support important business systems while learning new methods and techniques. A recent hire is quoted as saying, “I learned more in the last two months here than I did in five years at my previous job!” MSC provides professional training opportunities.
Run by developers – Working at a private, successful, family-owned business is fun and flexible. Bureaucracy is minimal, your work directly contributes to client happiness, and we have a casual workplace environment with cool projects.
Work-life balance – MSC is results oriented and the majority of employees work from home multiple days each week. Now that should help reduce your commute!
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available. Consulting Companies, Staffing Agencies and 3rd Party Recruiters need not apply.
We’re looking for a business analyst with hands on experience in a software production environment.
- Develop user stories that capture business requirements
- Facilitate requirements analysis sessions with stakeholders
- Experience using TFS to manage requirements is a plus
We’re expanding our Mobile practice and need experienced Xamarin professionals to join our team!
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Able to consume and understand web services
- Comfortable working with Agile development methodologies
We’re seeking individuals to work in our Business Development area supporting our Sales team.
- Ability to effectively diagnose customer needs
- Passion for developing solid personal relationships with customers
- Technology sector experience in marketing, recruiting, or sales
Even our best developers make bugs and we need you to find them!
- Software testing experience
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- SQL skills a big plus